On my way home from work a week ago, I saw a four or five year old kid on the pillion of a Bajaj Chetak. She was hugging her Dad around the waist, face turned towards us, eyes shut tight. Really cute. Instantly an image flashed across my mind- S with a little girl behind him on his bike. Im quite sure I wasn't simply being mushy with the thought; it took me to the familiar Fiero and the times when a day wasn't complete without a ride on it. That bike holds so much meaning for me. If there's a symbol for us, its the bike! The first time he pulled my hand into his. The first time he betrayed how he really felt. The bike lessons. The early morning breakfast dates at Mayfair. The excursions to Nandankanan... Memories of a lifetime!
Mr. Armstrong I beg to differ- it may not be about your bike, but its all about ours!
Mr. Armstrong I beg to differ- it may not be about your bike, but its all about ours!
5 comments:
IT"S NOT A Victor!!!
What Victor??
Hehehe...Now this conversation looks interesting ;-)
Carry on guys :D
bechara fierro.....brand recognition nahin mila bechare ko...chhh.chhh
hilarious chain of comments. but seriously... what victor??
Post a Comment